nevasport.com

Enviado: 23-09-2014 10:22
Hello everyone - some of you possibly remember guiño I am Martins Miculis ( allz skiboards)
I am writing here because my friend, and, also, maybe some of you know - a good rider - Tenis Dimants - he is in Spain now, near Barcelona.

I am trying to get info about ski jobs in Spain, maybe i can get a surprise for Tenis Dimants, and suggest him to go to ski places in Spain, and stay there.... he is in a "gap year" most probably will stay in Spain for some time, maybe all year.

Let me know if you have any suggestions about where to go in winter, where and how he could get a SKI job (lifts, instructor, etc.) or - if you are somewhere near Barcelona area, and want to hook him up for a good skiboard ride (he is good, check out his videos)

Let me know any info.
Enviado: 23-09-2014 15:30
I think that the best option are Gran Valira (Andorra) and Baqueira Beret, both oh them are enough big for trying to look for a job.
On the internet you can check their websites and maybe their offer jobs.
Good luck for your friend.

Escribe tu respuesta

AVISO: La IP de los usuarios queda registrada. Los comentarios aquí publicados no reflejan de ningún modo la opinión de nevasport.com. Esta web se reserva el derecho a eliminar los mensajes que no considere apropiados para este contenido. Cualquier comentario ofensivo será eliminado sin previo aviso.