nevasport.com

Enviado: 23-01-2009 16:14

Ya hay fechas y lugar para la euro copa de skiboard 2009
La competición se desarrollara en ¡Letonia!, donde vive nuestro amigo y por lo que se ve principal distribuidor risas Martins Miculis
Será a finales de Febrero, teneis más información en la web de world skiboard association: Skiboard Euro Cup Latvia 2009

Editado 1 vez/veces. Última edición el 23/01/2009 16:17 por Raven.
Enviado: 23-01-2009 16:26
Yo voy a participar!
Martins Miculis
Enviado: 23-01-2009 16:34
Hello again,
So - FIRST of all - i am not involved in this event so far.
What that means? - that i have not made this event and i am not organizer. I knew that this is going to be (maybe) but i found it out 3 days ago.

What can i say, ok, if there will be snow and so on, lets do it, why not, but - please do not think if it is Euro Cup then it is doing something with me, no - i am NOT involved in this, so i CAN NOT guarantee the quality of event.

When skiboards.lv will make MEET UP i will let you all know that and then you should know i guarantee THINGS with my word, with skiboards.lv word and AllZ word.

This Euro Cup is guaranteed by, who? WORLD SKIBOARD . COM ? I do not know who can make it all running smooth and good, i do not know so please be careful by deciding to go or not to go - you can ask me some questions to organizers , you can ask me some questions too as i am living here i can answer a lot of questions so i can help you decide to come or not.

Ok, i will look positive to this, and i hope there will be snow and all will be nice, but still, i am not involved in organizing this EVENT remember that. guiño
Enviado: 23-01-2009 16:44
heheheh yeyeye!! We know this!!! In the firs spanish message Raven just say that is your country......not that you are organising it!!

Do you use the go9ogle translator? hehe guiñoguiño Some words or expresions are wrong there.....

My message i say: I will participate!! But is just a Joke!!

We will wait until you organise an event!! Then all the skiboarders from this phorum will go to see you!!!

Big respect!

Nice weekend!!
Martins Miculis
Enviado: 23-01-2009 17:01
hehe, yeah i know he did not say it is me who organize the event, i was just to explain that it is not me so you do not put me in one basket with this Eurooo KAP :D

About english, no - i am just writing as simple as i can. So all undertsand.
Enviado: 23-01-2009 17:13
hell yeah I expect nobody thought you're involved in this event!!! risas
I just made the coment as it seems there's much movement in our countries about skiboarding
about the cup, it looks strange to me there's so few information about the event, even on the WSA web page they say "register as soon as possible"... but they don't even give a contact to latvian organisers of the event!! risas
in fact I started the thread so we could discuss about it if somebody knows something

castellano:
que el comentario de que martins vive ahi es solo para que situeis el sitio eeeh que él no tiene nada que ver con el evento que quede claro xD
y que si alguien sabe algo de esto que lo comparta porque en la pagina de WSA no ponen ni como contactar con letonia xD

PD: sorry if somebody asks you something about the cup organisation martins Acalorado
Enviado: 23-01-2009 17:17
I guess i know why you say that: WSA's last euro cup was a BIG disaster...the organisation did lack many things.

But, as always, i wait anxiously to watch all the videos and pics from this year's cup. We skiboarders are a small community and getting alltogether to compete and show what can be done with skiboards... - I like it -

They should organise an euro cup in Formigal, Spain...it'd be nice. (also the greatest amount of skiboarders together in this country ever!)

Supongo que sé por qué dices eso: La última euro cup de la WSA fue un gran fracaso...la organización falló mucho (especialmente por parte de la estación).

Pero como siempre espero con ganas de ver todos los videos y fotos de la copa de este año. Los skiboarders somos una comunidad pequeña y juntarnos para competir y enseñar lo que puede llegar a hacerse con skiboards... - mola -

Theberían organizar una euro cup en Formigal, estaría bien xDD
Sería la mayor concentración de skiboarders juntos jamás vista en este país xDDD y seguro que la organización de formigal les dejaba el park de puta madre, no como les pasó en rumanía el año pasado...(además podríamos ir a verla)

Enviado: 23-01-2009 22:11
Si lacompetición más importante esen Formigal.CAMPEONATO MUNDIAL DEL TEAM 4G. Eso si es importante, no un campeonato cualquiera risas

Enviado: 23-01-2009 23:20
link a la web de la competición:
[euroskiboard.com]
Enviado: 24-01-2009 12:22
Tenemos que empezar a practicar para poder presentarnos dentro de 5 o 6 años jajajajjajajajajajajaj

En formigal, seria la polla.....ademas como es la estacion de referencia de Borja Fdez., no dudeis que sea dentro de poco.....
Enviado: 24-01-2009 13:10
Esosi, nos presentaremos pero ya a veteranos Diablillo

Enviado: 24-01-2009 15:20
oye! sundapotofgold! montanos un skiboard camp con borja risas

Enviado: 24-01-2009 18:04
jajajajajaj pues no es tonteria!!! Un dia le decimos que se acerque a formi y nos echamos un dia de puta madre!!
Enviado: 24-01-2009 19:21
podía ser el dia de la quedada smiling smiley
Enviado: 24-01-2009 19:39
Estara en españa?? me enterare, llamare a un colega de bilbo que es de su crew!
Enviado: 24-01-2009 19:40
jajajjaja bueno de su crew nose....jajajjaja se que son amigos! esta semana a ver si le localizamos....
euroskiboard.com
Enviado: 28-01-2009 10:08
just to make it all clear:

This Euro Cup as all the other Cups in Romania and Dubai is organized by World Skiboard Association. Contacts and detailed information you can find on www.euroskiboard.com.

So if you have some questions, please ask to organizers and they will answer to all your questions.

And one more message to Martins Miculis:

You know that skiboading community is very small and only together we can make it stronger. We all can say critics about previous events but you know - those people at least are trying to do something to make this community stronger. We all can see very clearly that you are so willing to sabotage this event so the basic question is - is this really skiboarding you are so "in love with"???
Enviado: 28-01-2009 10:25
wowowowooooooooo everybody respect your work!! pulgar arriba
euroskiboard.com
Enviado: 28-01-2009 11:13
its not about the respect or something..its just about people who (as they are saying) are skiboarders but when it comes to moment when they could prove their desire to make skiboard popular - they start with anti-ads etc. And the questions is - where is that desire to make skiboarding popular now??????

Do you know the saying - when ship starts to drown rats are the first who run away...? this is what happened after events in Romania... we should be together and be strong and make events better not to "shit around" and make the community split.... That`s the skiboarder spirit....
Enviado: 28-01-2009 11:34
I dont think that is what Martins wants.
But ill wait for him to drop around here before saying anything myself.

Instead i would like to ask you about WSA, as for me it has always been quite unknown. How do you choose the place where the competitons are held? Im always shocked as you pick quite unusual places instead of picking a resort with massive snowparks like the ones you have in the USA...or in the Alps in Europe.

Have you thought about organizing something in Spain? cara de listillo Maybe in Cerler or Formigal...

euroskiboard.com
Enviado: 28-01-2009 12:35
WSA is very open to any place for organizing the competition. This year we tried to connect lot of resorts in Scandinavia and Germany, even USA but crisis has affected every spot. When choosing place we try to find some locals who would be willing to help at the spot. This year Latvians were active and willing to help to organize this event just to make skiboard alive even in the crisis situation. If there are active people in Spain who are ready to help to give helpful hand - let's do so! Just let us know smiling smiley
Enviado: 28-01-2009 13:23
Madre mia, esto es el aqui hay tomate de las nieves xDD si lo se no empiezo el post!! xDD

Skiboard Eurocup Spain 2010!!! risas no seriously; I don't know if there'll be enough people supporting it but at least all of us, writing in this forum would!! But anyway I think skiboard is about fun so peaaace!! pulgar arriba and good luck with the event!
Enviado: 28-01-2009 13:29
me nooo!
I love being underground! insulted by skiers/snowboarders! that´s the cool thing maaaaan!!! So please! do not promote skiboarding!! risas risas

Enviado: 28-01-2009 22:23
Ya volvemos con las interferencias del digital risas risas en que rara lengua os comunicais?? Diablillo informar de lo acontecido a este pobre inculto plis. Con un resumen cortito me vale risas
Enviado: 28-01-2009 22:36
pues euroskiboard dice que martins es malvado y que nos aconseja en contra de la unión amorosa de los skiboarders, que tenemos que ser una piña y tal y decir cosas malas pues lo dificulta...

y los demás estamos a la espera a ver si martins dice algo...porque yo creo que se le ha malinterpretado :D

Enviado: 28-01-2009 22:38
Ya tenemos hasta culebrones, que grande somos risas

worldskiboard
Enviado: 28-01-2009 22:39
España era uno de los primeros países propuestos para 2009. Entramos en contacto con pocas estaciones de esquí españolas en agosto - el septiembre de 2008 sino ellas no contestó positivamente.
Si usted está dispuesto a trabajar con nosotros para una copa del euro y de mundo (etapa) - España 2010 entonces que tenemos que comenzar a trabajar antes de final de esta estación. Usted sabe obviamente mejor las condiciones en España, qué centros turísticos son más amistosos a skiboarding, a las posibilidades locales, al etc.

Imaginarse qué una gran demostración sería ver Shinji, Shew, Borja, y Serge que salta junto en España. Sé que hay gente muy talentosa en España (él está en la sangre) pero apenas el hablar sin la acción verdadera no los traerá delante del público. Shinji, Shew, Borja, y Serge no consiguió a su estado apenas hablando y montando con los amigos, ella trabajó difícilmente y fue a las competiciones de probar su talento.

Sobre el comentario anterior de Martins - es una intención obvia sabotear la copa euro letona. Apenas cosa un poco, cómo el vida-baja puede alguien deber sabotear su propio país y su propia gente que trabajan difícilmente para juntar un acontecimiento internacional de Skiboarding, deporte que él finge amar. Esto es despreciable.

Para la gente interesada seriamente ensamblar los skiboarders europeos superiores en la copa euro 2009, ir: www.euroskiboard.com para la información -- organizadores locales del contacto (comprobar los links) para las actualizaciones y los arreglos del recibimiento.
Enviado: 29-01-2009 10:44
Khali te vas a meter en esa organizacion ?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Khali you gonna try to organise it?
Enviado: 29-01-2009 10:57
Prefiero ir poco a poco. Por ahora mini-quedadas, más adelante quedadas grandes, y cuando seamos una comunidad de tamaño decente y haya gente que tenga nivel como para intentar competir, entonces sí que se podría intentar.

Por ahora no tiene sentido montarla en españa desde el punto de vista de la comunidad: Somos poca gente y no tenemos nivel como para participar.

Desde el punto de vista de las estaciones podría estar bien, ya que hay estaciones en el pirineo con buenas instalaciones, y que se prestan a hacer competiciones y eventos.

I prefer going step-by-step. First, small meetings. (meet and ride style). Then larger meetings. And when we have a good spanish community and good level to compete, then we can try to be the local organisers.

Theres no point for now organising big events in Spain, from the community POV: We are few skiboarders and we arent good enough to compete.

From the POV of the resorts, it could be nice, as there are some good resorts with nice snowparks, hotels, transport and which are willing to host competitions and events (freestyle is still starting in spain...)

Enviado: 29-01-2009 12:03
Veo que en todos los sitios se cuecen habas. Triste yo de momento me quedo con mis saliditas domingueras y alguna quedada cuando se tercie. Traducir esto risas risas Diablillo
Escribe tu respuesta

AVISO: La IP de los usuarios queda registrada. Los comentarios aquí publicados no reflejan de ningún modo la opinión de nevasport.com. Esta web se reserva el derecho a eliminar los mensajes que no considere apropiados para este contenido. Cualquier comentario ofensivo será eliminado sin previo aviso.