nevasport.com

Martins Miculis
Enviado: 08-01-2009 17:29
So i made this post today, but can not find it anymore, so maybe someone deleted it or i post it somewhere else, i do not know , hehe. Will see how it works out this time.

So - because of my website problems, i can not update it with new info, i wanted to let you know what skiboards.lv can offer.

Stuff which can be sent out very fast:

AllZ skiboards 94cm (08 model) - 135 EUR
Groove bindings - 77 EUR
SnowJam bindings - 107 EUR
Special offer1: AllZ 08 + Groove bindings = 205 EUR
Special offer2: AllZ 08 + SnowJam bindings = 235 EUR

Stuff you need to ask for timing (some of this is ready to be sent out, but some of products you need to order and wait 5 days before sending out):

AllZ GREEN 94cm (2009 design) - 155 EUR
R8 KTP 101cm 2009 - 210 EUR
R8 BWP 98cm 2009 - 195 EUR
R8 all new 2009 Revolts 105cm - 200 EUR
R8 Rumspringas 103cm (MJ and Rocket) - 200 EUR
R8 Tansho 90cm - 195 EUR
R8 Bantam's - 180 EUR

Shipping depends on what you order, price for sending is from 25 - 45 EUR .. price vary of weight and it takse around 1 week to deliver to Spain ( 4-8 days.. depends..)

I hope i made it clear.
Feel free to ask me every thing you want(about skiboarding of course) - do it here or to my e-mail! guiño

Martins
skiboards.lv
AllZ
Enviado: 08-01-2009 17:52
Thanks for your info Martins!!
Really clear guiño soon i will buy the Revel8 KTP.

Have a good 2009!
Martins Miculis
Enviado: 08-01-2009 18:09
guiño
You too, snowy 2009!!

If you need KTP and you want to buy from me - let me know so i can prepare skiboards , i do not have them all here so i need to make it ready ..!
Enviado: 08-01-2009 18:32
Let´s go latvia! risas

Martins, find us a cheap hotel, good ski resort, good latvian food and we go there to interview you for our blog and skiboard with you and latvian skiboarders...what u think?

hehe

Enviado: 08-01-2009 19:15
Could be great!!!! Count with me Paben!! But, have you got holidays whenever u want??
Enviado: 09-01-2009 00:08
(It is not allowed to post advertisement things in Nevasport.com, BUT, as we are one of the smallest forums in the site, they hardly ever notice Diablillo )

I can post your prices and info in the blog (in spanish), if you want. I think there will be no problem with posting them there.

Hmmm maybe you clicked the wrong button! "Vista previa" means "Preview", and "Enviar" means "Send" risas

Enviado: 09-01-2009 06:09
Khali
(It is not allowed to post advertisement things in Nevasport.com, BUT, as we are one of the smallest forums in the site, they hardly ever notice Diablillo )

I can post your prices and info in the blog (in spanish), if you want. I think there will be no problem with posting them there.

Hmmm maybe you clicked the wrong button! "Vista previa" means "Preview", and "Enviar" means "Send" risas

There's even a classifieds section within the site, although ads are limited to 500 words, and remain online for 6 only days.

Martins Miculis
Enviado: 09-01-2009 08:07
Yes, thats the thing i thought it is not allowed to make something like comercial posts. Sorry for that.
Yes - Khali - you can post this where ever you want. guiño
pabennosmataoo - do you really want to come to Latvia? smiling smiley really if someone wants just let me know when and i can help out with things of course! NO PROBLEMO! guiño
Enviado: 09-01-2009 10:15
Joer con los inglis, porque no poneis todo en los dos idiomas para que nos entendamos toos sorprendido risas
Enviado: 09-01-2009 10:30
Barapatan, simplemente hablan de que el hombre de LATVIA, puso un post aqui, y se le borro, y estabamos buscando una solucion al problema....aunque parece que se equivoco de boton. Tambien nos propone ir a latvia a pasar unas vacaciones esquiando....asique si te apetece...el te ayuda a tocdo lo que necesites......jejejje
Tambien le ha dicho khaly, que si quiere puede poner los precios y demas en el blog 4 gatos.

Creo que es casi mejor, que te vayamos dando explicaciones cada 2 o 3 mensajes que traducir todo a los dos idiomas guiñoguiño jeje
Enviado: 09-01-2009 10:36
OK, muchas gracias, es que soy de la antigua escuela del francés (hablado risas ) y es un palo estar tirando de traductor a todas horas.

Me apunto a las vacaciones smiling smiley
Enviado: 09-01-2009 11:25
yeah Sunda, I have holidays when I decide to! i´m my own boss hehe

I was checking the flights to Riga and they are around 370 euros but there is some offer that goes to 180 euros.

I´m gonna see the best date for tavel and I will let u know martins. To see if is ok with your schedule and to check if latvian skiboarders can join us at least one day in the ski resort (so we can record a nice video with u and them)

Let me know when do u think is te best time (jan/feb) to go there...

--------------------------------------
Basicamente he dicho que yo puedo coger vacaciones cuando quiera y que he estado mirando billetes de avion y las ofertas no estan mal para ir a riga. Luego le he dicho que molaria grabar un video y hacer un reportaje de el y de la gente que hace skiboard en latvia y que mientra yo miro blletes que me diga que fechas pueden ser las mejores para el

Editado 2 vez/veces. Última edición el 09/01/2009 11:26 por pabennosmataoo.
Martins Miculis
Enviado: 09-01-2009 12:11
I think you should check flight with RYANAIR in some connection - i mean - not straight to Riga but some how else..

And, we have winter right now, and i hope snow holds on for 1 month, but you never know how it will be here, previous winter we had some 3 weeks of snow, all time in winter it was raining.. sad smiley

This year looks better.

Resorts in Latvia are TINY dude, you must understand that our longest run is 700m, and avarage runs is some 300 - 450 m .. we have few parks too, they are ready to blast in end of January if we have good winter.
Enviado: 09-01-2009 12:16
heheh I think, that i have to kill to my boss....then i will be my own boss Diablillo Diablillo

But, i think, today madrid is like East Europe.......we can do like in france, make a skiboard meeting in the casa de campo park, and build our big air!! hehehehh
Escribe tu respuesta

AVISO: La IP de los usuarios queda registrada. Los comentarios aquí publicados no reflejan de ningún modo la opinión de nevasport.com. Esta web se reserva el derecho a eliminar los mensajes que no considere apropiados para este contenido. Cualquier comentario ofensivo será eliminado sin previo aviso.