nevasport.com

Posted: February 11, 2015 11:06AM
Hi All

My names Katy and I'm from Scotland.

Recently moved to Bilbao and looking for people to go snowboarding with, been looking at buses and car hire, can go on Sundays.

Anyone out there wanna share car hire? risas

Desperate to get this happening, my friends here dont ski/board.

Get in touch if your interested,

***edited. Phone numbers not allowed in posts***

Cheers!

All fingers crossed smiling smiley

Katy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2015 05:16PM by nevasport.
Posted: February 11, 2015 03:55PM
Hi Katy, welcome to Nevasport! smiling smiley

I saw you already posted a message in the Bilbaínos thread. I encourage you to keep posting there in Spanish (it does not matter how good it is, just keep trying). That thread is probably the best way to get in touch with someone who is looking for car-pooling from Bilbao to the slopes.

And, of course, it would be great if you keep posting on this english section of the forum, if you have any question, feel free to make it here.

PS: Phone numbers are not allowed in the public forum!

Posted: April 18, 2015 08:38PM
I am from Bilbao. For next season, i will watch this forum and this post. If you are still interested in carpoolin to go skiing, I will be attentive to this post.
We usually go to Valdezcaray, but this season, we`ve lived there, all season have been living in ezcaray. Don´t know what will we do next year. Can we go only Saturdays or Sundays, if so, I'll let you know in this post.
Escribe tu respuesta

AVISO: La IP de los usuarios queda registrada. Los comentarios aquí publicados no reflejan de ningún modo la opinión de nevasport.com. Esta web se reserva el derecho a eliminar los mensajes que no considere apropiados para este contenido. Cualquier comentario ofensivo será eliminado sin previo aviso.