MATERIAL DE ESQUÍ ALPINO

Enviado: 13-07-2015 13:52
Frigola
Hola. Buenos dias

con la presente os adjunto la transcripcion literal del email enviado por Elmar Stimpfl de Vist a un usuario descontento

Dear ……….,

sorry for late reply.
we were waiting to get the tech specs from the manufacturer as it seems that there was an uncertainity on the construction.
I do not want to take excuse, but due to some changes in the personell taking care of the production of Vist skis during last 3 years,
it seems we have lost some piece of information.
Vexario told you that the ski contains titanal because I have told him that during a visit few weeks ago.
The truth is, as Vist Ski designer Quim Frigola said to you, that the ski sl Race (next years SL 2.0) is fully made with glasfiber.
So no titanal inside.
Vist SL skis before 2014/15 collection were containing titanal. As mailed few weeks ago, we have made some major changes due to
Market requests. People wanted to have a mor modern ski(shape), more light(construction) etc..

So this skis defently does not contain titanal.

I am sorry for that long tme, but as I understood that every answer was taken under a very serius check, I wanted to get definitive details.

<hope now all is clear and we could look formward to meet on the snow and hopefully see happy skiers.

risasrisasrisasrisasrisasrisasrisasrisas

Frigola
las cotas que pone en ese esqui, son REALES

si el tendero los ponia en su weeb falseando la informacion que se le dio desde fabrica, es culpa del Jurgen Schmit (el fue el que te regalo los esquis, no fabrica, tenlo por seguro)

amigo tuyo, para nada

¿El tendero falsea? Creo que después de ver esto tenemos claro que todo es culpa del tendero!!!! risasrisasrisas

Editado 4 vez/veces. Última edición el 13/07/2015 13:57 por cojeando.
Lo sentimos, no puede responder a este tema. Ha sido cerrado.