MATERIAL DE ESQUÍ ALPINO

Enviado: 17-11-2011 21:39
Holaaaaa

He buscado por nevasport y no he encontrado referencia alguna a algo parecido en el último año.

¿Alguien ha esquiado ese esquí en 180cm ó 185cm y tenga ganas de contarme cómo va?

Es este:

To kiski lo ha esquiado pero el de SL. risas

He econtrado esto por el tubo:

Es decir, nada de nada.

It holds great on every kind of snow, stable at high speed, bla bla bla.

Pos eso. Que si os viene en gana me contáis algo de él. pulgar arriba

Neu pols, tot obert.
Enviado: 17-11-2011 21:42
Del que hablan en el 2o y 3er video es del de taller.

Yo estuve a punto de comprármelos hace un par de años, pero me dejaron a mejor precio lo dynastar homólogos y no me lo pensé. risas

Un saludo

brider

Buenas huellas!
brider
Enviado: 17-11-2011 21:46
¿Pero lo provaste o no?

Neu pols, tot obert.
Enviado: 17-11-2011 21:51
Qué va. Lo siento sad smiley

Aunque solo tengo buenas referencias de él, si te sirve de algo. Todo el mundo lo destaca por su gran giro medio.

No sabría decirte mucho más. A ver qué comenta la gente!

Buenas huellas!
brider
Enviado: 17-11-2011 21:54
brider

A ver si tengo suerte. risas

Neu pols, tot obert.
Enviado: 17-11-2011 21:59
SnowCowboy
brider

A ver si tengo suerte. risas

A ver si TENEMOS suerte. Que yo también me he apuntado. jejejejje

Buenas huellas!
brider
Enviado: 17-11-2011 23:01
De momento en epicski he encontrado esto:

"It's a "race carver" (isn't that what RC stands for ... maybe it's something similar in German). It's designed to carve medium to large-ish radius turns on hardpack, at reasonable speeds while on the feet of good, but not world-class, skiers. Which may actually be a bigger niche than some of the others.

In my observation, it's a very popular ski for Masters GS racing.

GS - for GS racing, particularly if you need to comply with FIS sidecut limits.
SL - for slalom racing
RC - for GSish turns and GS racing if you're not world-class and don't need to comply with sidecut limits
SC - for slalom-ish turns and slalom racing if you want a softer ski
Progressor - Kind of a cross between a carver and an all-mountain ski"

Jummmm...

Viene de este hilo:

[www.epicski.com]

PD: Seguiré indagando. pulgar arriba

Neu pols, tot obert.
Enviado: 17-11-2011 23:15
Del forero RaceDude (EpicSki)

I feel fuzzy inside to be mentioned

Anyways, I don't hate Atomic, I hate the D2. Non-D2 Atomics are nice and a fun ski, not usually my first choice, but still a good ski. The D2 just makes me angry (going by your example and not thread hijacking though, so I'll move on). Also I don't think an Atomic is what your looking for.

If you can I'd try to get out and demo some true race skis. Having owned the RC4 and played around with the RC and Progressor 10+ I can tell you they have very different feels than the true racer. Word is that Fischer is re-doing their whole in hole line up next year though, and I haven't seen those yet so I can't judge the 2012 versions.

What are you stats? Height weight etc? Rossi's are very solid of a ski, sometimes I feel almost too solid, and they're probably the most flexy race ski so I don't recommend them for anyone but smaller racers. Going just slightly stiffer, they're Dynastar. These would probably be my top recommendation, if you don't like the feel of the full out Fischer race ski. They're made by the same guys who make Rossi, but are a tad stiffer and a much more practical shovel. I have this years WC cheater (176 w/ 24 R) and they're great. I skied the 2012 models a few weeks ago and really loved them. They were super light, even with the demo bindings, and really had a fantastic edge hold. I was able to go full out on a boiler plate head wall, and the skis preformed fantastic.

Going up in stiffness we head over to Elan. Good company, not a great race program anymore. Unless you get a super duper deal on them, I'd say you're better off with one of the bigger guys. This brings us to Blizzard, one seriously great ski. The issue is you have to be pretty big to use it. I'm small, 5' 7" and 145#, and Blizzard WC can throw me around a bit. The biggest difference around Blizzard is that they don't just put 2 plates of Ti (like most brands do) but they actually put an extra 2 strips of magnesium perpendicular to the base of the ski running along the ski wall. Essentially you have a box of metal-- magnesium strip on sidewalls with a plate of Ti above and below them. This makes Blizzard not just laterally stiff but also torsionally stiff. Even stiff is HEAD, with their new fancy dancy KERS. Great ski, wouldn't recommend it coming off of an RC unless you weigh a ton, Going to a ski that's too stiff will make it hard to ski because you won't be able to flex it.

Anywho in case you didn't read all of that, I put them in order by my recommendation.

1) Fischer RC4*

Other honorable mentions to check out, depending on your weight- Rossi, Dynastar, Blizzard

*I haven't even flexed the 2012's, so my quick review is based on the RC4 in-holes circa 2009-2011

De este hilo:

[www.epicski.com]

Neu pols, tot obert.
Enviado: 17-11-2011 23:43

18m en 180cm. Eso dicen estos. Modelo 2012.

PD: Si os acordáis de las Bangles y el vídeo Walk like an Egyptian cuando veis al de amarillo, no os preocupéis. Lo podéis retitular "Ski like an Egyptian". risas

Neu pols, tot obert.
skifrance
Enviado: 18-11-2011 11:25
Buenos dias.

Haber si esta pequeña informacion te ayuda un poco mas, despues de volver de zermatt con el comite de haute savoia. E podido probar diferentes skis, y diferentes todos ellos pero a la vez todos muy parecidos, por ejemplo atomic,con una suela ultrarapida pero es un eski muy reactivo y muy tecnico y muy preciso.
dynastar y rossignol: esquis muy parecidos (ya sabemos que son del mismo fabricante) los definiria como unos eskis muy comunes, es decir ni guapo que encante, ni feo que espante...

Salomon=Atomic

Fischer: sin lugar a duda un pedazo de esqui, ultimamente e an puesto las pilas al igual que head. un eski facil, al igual que preciso, ligero al igual que estable buen agarre en condiciones dificiles. solo puedo decir que es un muy buen esqui

espero que te aya servido de ayuda!
Enviado: 20-11-2011 21:04
Ok. Gracias Skifrance.

¿Alguien que lleve algo "agigantado" de otras temporadas de Fischer?

¿O vais todos rollo SL?

risas

Neu pols, tot obert.
Escribe tu respuesta

AVISO: La IP de los usuarios queda registrada. Los comentarios aquí publicados no reflejan de ningún modo la opinión de nevasport.com. Esta web se reserva el derecho a eliminar los mensajes que no considere apropiados para este contenido. Cualquier comentario ofensivo será eliminado sin previo aviso.