nevasport.com

Posted: November 12, 2015 01:04PM
While waiting the snow to come, I keep spending my time surfing the interwebs. I've found this article from 2012: [www.nytimes.com] with some priceless concepts like describing the Pyrenees as "a land where no self-respecting, night-loving Spaniard, we soon learned, climbs out of bed to make turns before 10 a.m." risas

Posted: January 18, 2017 07:47PM
It did not sound bad in the end after reading the articlesmiling smiley
Posted: February 26, 2017 03:50PM
And completely true, right? If It's not a powder day, who gets first lifts before 10? Compare that to North America where people start queuing at 7:30!

Pirineo a lo loco
Posted: March 04, 2017 07:25PM
Pirímano
And completely true, right? If It's not a powder day, who gets first lifts before 10? Compare that to North America where people start queuing at 7:30!

In Sierra Nevada lifts open at 8;30 and ski instructors, coaches and other workers can take them a bit earlier. On a normal day athletes, coaches and some instructors will be skiing before 9:00. On a powder day most of the best off-piste runs wil be all tracked by this time.

On the other hand, there is an special "fresh tracks" pass which allows you to hit the slopes at 7:00 on weekends.

I'd say in the Pyrenees is somewhat similar, so I think the article might be a bit distorted pulgar arriba

Solo sé que Sócrates no sabía nada, o algo así era

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 11:11PM by carolo.
Escribe tu respuesta

AVISO: La IP de los usuarios queda registrada. Los comentarios aquí publicados no reflejan de ningún modo la opinión de nevasport.com. Esta web se reserva el derecho a eliminar los mensajes que no considere apropiados para este contenido. Cualquier comentario ofensivo será eliminado sin previo aviso.